Mr. Levy, as the marketing director of the Grooming Lounge, a men’s hair salon and spa with locations in Washington and McLean, Va., had been working on promotions for the product, which is available in original, unscented and “tingle formula,” costs $15 for 3.5 ounces and promises in its directions to alleviate “batwings,” an expression for the sticky discomfort some men experience.
Yes, the New York Times just did a trend piece about Gold Bond. And not just Gold Bond, but upscale Gold Bond.
The grooming industry finally commercializes Jewish summer camp nostalgia.
- hungryghoast likes this
- meganlives likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- diegueno reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- crocodileblackpelvis reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- duskanddawn likes this
- antoniobojorquez likes this
- motherjones reblogged this from fek and added:
- printedinternet likes this
- who-witz likes this
- arishahdadi likes this
- jennydeluxe likes this
- fek likes this
- mylestanzer said: green gold-bond after a cold shower=antarctica down under
- rawkblog reblogged this from fek and added:
- brianvan likes this
- fek posted this