Been thinking about this for a while. Let’s make it official.
1) I will buy two albums a month. Not singles. Albums. With money.
2) When possible, I will buy direct from the artist or the artist’s label.
3) While I may not be able to afford every song or album I listen to — or even most of them — I understand that making music and paying rent costs money, and will act accordingly by supporting bands I love.
4) I understand that blogging about a band or tweeting/Facebooking/Pinteresting is not the same thing as actually buying a record. Or a t-shirt, or whatever.
You’re welcome to join me.
- rawkblog likes this
- sewingmachinesmusic reblogged this from rawkblog and added:
- thegoodbyeradio likes this
- fiveeasypieces likes this
- glideawayonsoapyheels likes this
- coldbrain likes this
- jandro likes this
- mbmelodies likes this
- cityhallcollective likes this
- nk656821 likes this
- makingwordswork reblogged this from rawkblog and added:
- postmodernblues likes this
- morerobots likes this
- daftpansy likes this
- theyplayedfaketales likes this
- the509sound reblogged this from rawkblog
- the509sound likes this
- gorejusgeorge likes this
- rawkblog posted this